Monday, July 27, 2009

Mirror of Erised

I hope I get to do what I want to do with my life. You always hear those stories about people that hate their jobs but are trapped in that life with no way out. I don't want to be one of those people, with all my heart, I don't. The decisions I am making now are going to determine whether or not I am satisfied with my future, and that freaks me out. I am still a kid but I feel like I am making choices that "adult me" needs to make. You know what I wish? I wish that I could sit down and have a talk with myself ten years from now. Just to check in...you know... to see if I would like myself to do anything different. That would be a convenient.

I do know one thing though, future me is probably going to hate the clothes I wear right now...but she can suck that up.


No comments: