Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room

The past few days have consisted of filming, thrift shopping, Pax, and Twitpic.





















all that doesn't sound too glamorous or exciting, but it is.

Andi and I spent $58 on used vintage vomity costumes for UMArmy videos. That was an adventure in itself. When we brought the clothes back to church, Nathan through a fit about how his dress smelled like throw up"...so then I proceeded to get carpet cleaner, dish soap, bath soap, Febreeze, and shower gel to clean it with. For the next hour, I sat in the church's shower and cleaned this monster denim moo-moo. It.was.disgusting.

There really was not point to that story.

Tomorrow is going to be a really busy day. The busiest one of the summer so far...and I am extremely excited.
It is going to be awesome.


I really need to stop blogging right before I get in bed because I don't write as well as I should. Maybe next time I will find time
to write during the day when I am more awake.

...but that's highly doubtful.




No comments: