Saturday, June 6, 2009

And I Would Walk 500 More

So far, this summer is everything I dreamed it would be. I am getting to spend it with my family and make up for the time we lost while I was away at school. I am also getting to reconnect with everyone else at home that I love. So far, it's an 8 out of 10.


I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls. I don't know what it is about that show, but I love it.

I've also been watching a lot of movies too. I've watched: Taken, Up, Army of Darkness, My Blueberry Nights, St. Elmo's Fire, Say Anything, Bridge to Terebithia...there's been a few more that I can't remember, but that's okay. I really don't even know why I wrote them all out to begin with.

I'm taking a PE class from the community college and I am currently trying to finish all the assigned labs for the entire course. I have a lot of stuff coming up in the next two weeks and there won't be time to do them, so I've made a goal for myself to finish them tonight. We'll see how that goes.

I keep trying to think of something else to write about, but I can't.


I have work at 8AM.

and about twenty labs sitting here just mocking me and my tired eyes.

good night.




No comments: